The fully managed option includes the following:
- We meet you at the property and give you a rental valuation. This figure will be realistic and without obligation.
- We will advertise your property in the local press, on www.rightmove.co.uk & www.simonmusto.co.uk and also in our office window which is located on a busy street, ensuring your property will be seen.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Once a tenant is found they are referenced and checked by RENT4SURE. Subject to them passing reference we will offer you a RENT PROTECTION through RENT4SURE. The cost of this is just £175 for a full 12 months cover on your property with NO EXCESS.
- We will prepare a full inventory at NO extra cost and take a full set of photographs to ensure a trouble-free hand over when the property is returned to you.
- We will prepare a tenancy agreement.
- We will check your tenants in. Take meter readings and arrange for the utilities to be registered in the tenant's name for the duration of the tenancy.
- We will check your tenants out when they leave and ensure that the property has been cleaned, with carpets and oven professionally.
- The proceeds from the monthly rental collected will be paid directly into your account or sent to you by cheque. We will conduct three-monthly inspections and provide a report.
- We will arrange for a gas safety certificate & energy performance certificate to be completed and remind you annually when its due.
We aim to offer a professional service and have access to contractors who can provide quotations for cleaning, electrical work, general repairs and plumbing works including gas safety certificates.
We offer our services on a No Let - No Fee basis, we would be happy to advertise your property free of any fees until a tenancy has been agreed.
If you wish to discuss the marketing of a property please do not hesitate to contact our office on 01536 522155 or call in during normal office hours (9.15 - 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 10-5pm and Sunday 11-2pm). Our fees are just 10% of your monthly rental income for all of the above and £90 set of costs at the beginning of every new tenancy.